COVID-19 Safety Practices
Our mission at SyteraYoga is to help you realize greater health and well-being. So, naturally, we make every effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. We follow the regulations and best practices outlined in the State of Virginia’s Safer at Home guidelines, including:
- Students and teachers are not permitted to enter the building or the SyteraYoga studio if you meet any of the following conditions:
– You are currently experiencing a fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or a sense of having a fever.
– You have a new cough, new shortness of breath, new chills, new sore throat, or new muscle aches — any of which cannot be attributed to another health condition.
– You have been exposed in the last two weeks to someone with COVID-19, or you have been exposed in the past two weeks to large crowds.
- Masks are required when you are in the building, in the studio, and at all times off the yoga mat. However, you can decide whether or not to wear a mask while on your mat during class. If you leave you mat at any time, please put your mask back on.
- Capacity in the Vienna studio is limited to 18 students and one teacher, so that we can maintain at least 10 feet of distance between all individuals.
- Bring your own yoga mat and props, as these items will not be provided.
- There is a restroom down the hall from SyteraYoga where teachers and students can wash their hands with soap and water.
- SyteraYoga practices routine cleaning and disinfection of all high-contact areas and hard surfaces inside the studio.
- We provide a hand-sanitizing station in the reception area, using sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Space in in-person classes is limited. You must pre-register online for all yoga classes.
- Please show up to class at least 5 minutes early, and do not show up late. The teacher will begin teaching class on time and, therefore, will not be available to check you into class.