Experience the freedom and flexibility of private yoga sessions with expert teachers — for individuals, couples, groups, and workplaces. Private yoga sessions are available at our studio, at your home or office, or live online.
Whether you’re just starting yoga, looking to take your practice to the next level, or wanting to offer something special to your family, friends, or colleagues, private yoga sessions can be tailored to meet your unique needs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to inquire about private yoga classes.
What Our Students Are Saying
“Sessions are tailored to our needs and ability. Pleasant studio atmosphere.”
— Mary D., 5-Star Review on MINDBODY
“My yoga sessions are all that I could wish for. Good for body and mind.”
— Virginia M., 5-Star Review on MINDBODY
“I’ve worked with Sytera for years to rebuild my core after a serious structural injury limited my abilities, and I’ve made great progress.”
— Mark F.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Please let us know: what days of the week and times are you looking to have private yoga? What are your goals for private yoga? Do you have a teacher preference? (see teacher bios under “About Us” in the menu bar).
Private yoga is great for beginners and experienced practitioners. Discover how an individualized yoga class can address your unique needs.
- Develop confidence in your yoga practice before participating in group classes
- Learn how to modify your yoga practice while healing from an injury
- Master alignment and form of yoga basics or challenging poses with in-depth guidance from an expert teacher
- Get a customized yoga sequence tailored just for you — from stress reduction to mastering that handstand you’ve been hesitant to try on your own
- Offer a healthy and fun benefit to your colleagues at work, which can improve workplace productivity and employee health
- Get your kids to stretch and move in a fun way, which can help their athletic pursuits, let them burn excess energy, and reduce stress and anxiety
Vinyasa | Hatha | Restorative | Power Yoga | Ashtanga | Body Rolling